Application deadline: May 15, 2022
Application fee: None
Eligibility:1. Contestant must be of Polish descent, a United States citizen or a permanent resident.Requirements:
2. The competition is open to singers up to the age of 35 who are not under professional management.
1. Each contestant must submit the following:- A completed application form
- A web link to a VIDEO recording of a performance approximately 15-20 minutes long, consisting of arias and art songs, including selections in English and other languages, including Polish.
- Sketch of family tree demonstrating Polish heritage.
2. Applications with enclosures must be received by May 15, 2022.
3. The winner must be available to perform a recital on July 27, 2022, at the ACPC Convention in San Antonio, Texas.
(Application Form - see attached) (Poster - see attached)
Send application and attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions may be sent to the above e-mail address.