Next year - study in Poland !
ACPC Scholarship for 2013
Enables American students of Polish descent to participate in SUMMER STUDY
offered by many of Poland's fine universities, thereby allowing students to
become more familiar with their heritage, rich culture and history.
Amount of Scholarships:
Recipients will receive $2,000 toward transportation and tuition expenses.
(Subject to change.)
- Be an American of Polish Descent
- Attend an accredited School of higher learning
(entering junior or senior year at a college or university).
- Have an ACPC affiliation by:
a. belonging to an ACPC affiliate or supporting organization, or
b. being an individual member of the ACPC, or
c. being RECOMMENDED by a Member of an affiliate or supporting organization.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form (open it here)
- Official transcript designating scholastic achievement
- Description of involvement in Polish-American community via ACPC or
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an
ACPC Affiliate or Supporting Organization, one from a professor
- In no more than 200 words, explain "Why I should receive the ACPC Summer
Study in Poland Scholarship."
All of the materials mentioned in Application above must be
later than April 1, 2013 and mailed to the Chair:
Mrs. Camille Kopielski
ACPC Scholarship Chair
1015 Cypress Dr.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Last Revised: 12/12/12